Sports and entertainment all included
EXCLUSIVE FOR GUESTS OF TAUNUS VACANZE several activities and facilities included in the price of the holiday!!
When checking in guests of Villaggio Taunus will receive special Cards, a truly free pass to enrich and enjoy the holiday in the picturesque area of the Conero Riviera.
Access to the Sports Centre Taunus 2
- A swimming pool for adults, a pool for children, sun bathing area with parasols and sun loungers (open from 08/06 to 08/09)
- Playground for little children
- Use of 2 clay tennis courts (fee)
- 1 football field
- Table tennis and table football
- Amphitheater for shows
- Internet point and wi-fi zone
- Restaurant with delicacies and local specialties, as well as a bar and pizzeria
- Pool bar for happy hour and tasty snacks
- Bathrooms and changing rooms
- For the little ones riding on a pony in the sports centre (fee))
- Dedicated archery zone
Lifeguards and custodians guarantee surveillance in the pool, safe and secure rooms. Animals are only allowed in dedicated areas.
Entertainment and sports in the sports centre
- Group tennis lessons
- Games and sports activities
- Large inflatable slide in the pool for the little ones
- Background music
Entertainment and sport on the beach
- Group windsurf lessons
- Lessons and free use of sup and canoes. It is possible for everyone, always with the help of an instructor, to take a turn on board one of our sup (stand-up-paddle, a longboard on which you stand and move with a paddle) and our canoes to admire the Conero from a completely new perspective
- Waking up your muscles excercises
Taunus Vacanze offers for holiday stays within Villaggio Taunus, use of a beach umbrella and two sun loungers in our partner beachclubs ‘Taunus’ and ‘La Perla’, which are adjacent to each other. Both have restaurants which serve excellent fish specialties, and a bar with tasty snacks and delicious pizza, for those who wish to have lunch on the beach.
Free Wi-fi (two hours a day) throughout the coastal area
No pets are allowed on the beach in the Riviera del Conero area.
HOW TO GET TO THE BEACH
Free shuttle bus every 45 minutes (from 04/07 to 05/09).
Walking down a non-paved footpath, it’s about 700 meters from the entrance of Taunus.
By car it only takes a couple of minutes. The beach clubs have large dedicated parking areas for a fee:
- daily € 4,00
- one week € 25,00
- two weeks € 45,00
- three weeks € 65,00
- one week € 20,00
- two weeks € 40,00